LadyQueen's Tutorial Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Real Friend (PTU)

Go down

A Real Friend   (PTU) Empty A Real Friend (PTU)

Post by ♦Aqua♦ Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:41 pm

What you will need:

Paintshop Pro - I used version 9, but any version should work.

2 Tubes of choice - I used the beautiful artwork of Jennifer Janesko, which I purchased from CILM. Please do not use Jennifer's artwork without a CILM license!!

Scrapkit - I used the lovely PTU kit by Jessica, called Broken Destiny, which you can purchase from her store Scraps By Jessica. Thank you so much Hun!! I love this kit!!

Mask - I used mask 21 by me.

Supplies HERE (mask)

Font - I used Bradley Hand ITC

Filters Used:

Xero - Emphasis

Open my mask in PSP and minimize. Open a 600 X 600 transparent canvas, floodfill white.

Copy and paste paper of choice, I used paper 16. Layers - New Mask Layer - From Image - choose my mask 21 from dropdown list. Click ok and merge group.

Copy and paste frame1, resize if needed and drop shadow. Using magic wand, click inside frames - Selections - Modify - Expand by 10 - Copy and paste paper of choice, I used paper 2 - Selections - Invert - hit delete on keyboard - Copy and paste tubes of choice, resize if needed - Hit delete on keyboard - Selections - Select None. Arrange paper & tube layers to below frame. Highlight one of the tube layers, Apply Xero - Emphasis. Settings below. Hit Original - Scan Image. Play around with the settings until you see something you like. Do other tube the same way.

Copy and paste old postcard, resize to liking drop shadow - free rotate 10 left. I typed the quote "A real friend walks in when the rest of the world walks out. ~Walter Winchell on mine, but it's your choice.

Copy and paste calligraphy pen, resize to liking. place at the bottom of postcard.

Copy and paste hat pin, resize to liking. See tag for placement. I erased part of the pin so it would appear to be holding the postcard to frame. Drop shadow and sharpen if needed.

Copy and paste bow5, resize to liking, drop shadow and place to the bottom right of frame.

Copy and paste pearl heart2, resize to liking, drop shadow. Place on the right side of frame. I erased part of the heart to look like on my tag. Duplicate layer - Image - Mirror.

Copy and paste flower1, resize to liking, drop shadow. Place on lower left side of frame.

Copy and paste butterfly4, resize to liking, drop shadow. Free rotate 10 right. See tag for placement.

Add Copyright info, watermark and name. I used Bradley Hand ITC, drop shadow.

Thank you for trying my tutorial.

Written by AquaRebel315 on April 1, 2009. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely unintentional. Registered with TWI.

Art by Jennifer Janesko
Kit by Scraps By Jessica
Code by Missy. Please do not remove!!

♦Aqua♦
♦Aqua♦
Admin

http://aquarebel315.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum