LadyQueen's Tutorial Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored (PTU)

Go down

Bored (PTU) Empty Bored (PTU)

Post by ♦Aqua♦ Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:23 am

What you will need:

Paintshop Pro - I used version 9, but any version should work.

Tube of choice - I used the awesome artwork of Elias Chatzoudis, which you can buy from MPT. Please do not use this artwork without a license from MPT!!

Scrapkit - I used the Fab PTU kit by Sarah from Pimp My Tags, called Her Highschool Years. You can find Sarah's blog HERE. Thanks so much Hun!!

Template - I used Template 73 by Nicole from Jbs2Designs You can find Nicole's blog HERE. She has some great shares on her site. Template supplied with Nicole's permission. Thank you very much Hun!!

Mask - I used mask165 by Vix. You can find Vix's awesome masks on her tutorial site HERE under goodies. Supplied with Vix's permission. Thank you so much Hun!!

Font - I used Century Gothic.

Supplies HERE (template & mask)

Filters Used:

Eye Candy 4000 - Gradient Glow (Optional)

Open Vix mask165 & Nicole's template 73 in PSP. Minimize mask. On Nicole's template, shift D to duplicate and close original. Highlight bottom layer. Add a raster layer - Arrange - Send to bottom. Image - Canvas Size - 550 X 550 centered. Floodfill white.

Copy and paste paper of choice, I used paper 9. Layers - New Mask Layer - From Image - Choose Vix Mask165 from dropdown list. Invert Mask Data Unchecked, click OK. Merge group. Duplicate layer. On original - Adjust - Blur - Gaussian Blur to 10.00. Effects - Texture Effects - Mosaic - Antique. Settings below.

Highlight Square - Selections - Select All - Float - Defloat - Copy and paste paper of choice, I used paper 15 - Selections - Invert - Hit delete on keyboard - Selections - Select None. Add a gradient glow 3.00 black halo, then a gradient glow fat 3.00. Drop shadow. Delete original square.

Highlight 2nd square - Selections - Select All - Float - Defloat - Copy and paste paper of choice, I used paper 3 - Selections - Invert - Hit delete on keyboard - Copy and paste tube of choice, resize if needed - Hit delete on keyboard. Selections - Select None. Add gradient glows to square and drop shadow. Delete original square.

Highlight square frame - Selections - Select All - Float - Defloat - Copy and paste paper of choice, I used paper 19 - Selections - Invert - Hit delete on keyboard - Selections - Select None. Drop shadow. Delete original frame layer.

Copy and paste Bored wordart, resize to liking. Free rotate 45 left. Add fat gradient glow and drop shadow.

Copy and paste doodle drawing book, resize to liking and drop shadow. Free rotate 12 right. See tag for placement.

Copy and paste gel pen doodle line 1, resize and drop shadow. See tag for placement. Duplicate layer - Image - Flip. Arrange placement to liking. Merge doodle layers together and move to above mask layer.

Copy and paste clip2, resize and drop shadow. Free rotate 45 left. See tag for placement. Carefully erase parts of clip to make it look like some of it's below squares.

Copy and paste button deco2, resize and drop shadow. See tag for placement. Duplicate layer, see tag for placement.

Add Copyright info, watermark and name. I used Century Gothic and added a fat gradient glow. Drop shadow.

Crop, if needed, save as png or jpg.

Thank you for trying my tutorial.

Written by AquaRebel on March 27, 2009. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely unintentional. Registered with TWI.

Art by Elias Chatzoudis
Kit by Pimp My Tags With Scraps
Code by Missy. Please do not remove!!

♦Aqua♦
♦Aqua♦
Admin

http://aquarebel315.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum