LadyQueen's Tutorial Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet As Sugar (PTU)

Go down

Sweet As Sugar   (PTU) Empty Sweet As Sugar (PTU)

Post by ♦Aqua♦ Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:35 pm

What you will need:

PaintShop Pro, I used version 9, but any version should work.

Tube of choice, I used a fab tube by Elias Chatzoudis, which you can find at MPT. Please do not use this artwork without a license from MPT!!

Scrapkit, I used the new lovely PTU kit by Jessica, Scraps By Jessica, called Sugar Coated. Jess's blog is HERE and her store HERE. Thanks so much Hun!!

Mask of choice, I used SophisticatSimone Mask 10. You can find Simone's fab masks on her tut site HERE. Thanks Hun!!

Font of choice, I used Gabrielle, from dafont, for name. Century Gothic.

FIlters Used:

Eye Candy 4000 - Gradient Glow & Chrome

Tramages - The Stump 2 *that is the only link I have for that filter*

Penta com - Dot And Cross

Open a 600 X 600 transparent canvas, floodfill white.

Copy and paste paper of choice, I used paper1. Open SophisticatSimone Mask10 in PSP and minimize. Layers - New Mask Layer - From Image - Select Simone mask 10 from dropdown menu and click OK. Merge group. Resize 105%.

Copy and paste frame1, free rotate 90 left and drop shadow. Using magic wand, click inside frame - Selections - Modify - Expand by 10, copy and paste paper of choice, I used paper8 - Selections - Invert - Hit delete on keyboard. Selections - Select None. Move paper layer below frame layer. Apply Tramages - The Stump 2, Settings in Screenshot below:

Then applied Penta.com - Dot & Cross, settings below, Twice.

Highlight frame, copy and paste tube of choice, resize if needed. Duplicate layer, move original below frame, using magic wand, click inside frame, Selections - Modify - Expand by 10 - Selections - Invert - Highlight original tube layer - Hit delete on keyboard. Selections - Select None. Highlight top tube layer, drop shadow, then I erased parts of lower part of tube. See tag for example.

Copy and paste Sparkledust, resize by 90%. Move layer to above mask layer.

Copy and paste doodle 2, resize 80%, free rotate 90 left. Duplicate layer - Image - Mirror. Merge layer down. Move layer to above sparkledust.

Copy and paste Sweet, resize to liking. I added as Sugar. Font for "as" is Centruy Gothic. Font for Sugar - Gabrielle - #CABDA8. I applied Eye Candy 4000 - Chrome - Earthtones. Screenshot below with settings. I added a gradient glow 3.00 black halo & drop shadow.

Copy and paste beaded heart, resize to liking and drop shadow. Duplicate layer - Image - Mirror. Merge layer down.

Copy and paste flowers 1, resize to liking. Duplicate layer - Image - Mirror, move over closer to original layer. Copy and paste flowers3, resize to liking, place inside the above layers. Copy and paste flowers2, resize to liking. X out all layers, but the 4 flower layers and merge visible. Open layers back up. Copy and paste Bow1, resize to liking and drop shadow. Merge layer down. Free rotate 17 right. Drop shadow flowers.

Add your Copyright info, watermark & Name, I used Gabrielle Font and added a gradient glow 3.00 Fat, drop shadow.

Thank you for trying my tutorial!!

Written by AquaRebel315 on March 16, 2009. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely unintentional. Registered with TWI.

Art by Elias Chatzoudis
Kit by Scraps By Jessica
Code by Missy. Please do not remove!!

♦Aqua♦
♦Aqua♦
Admin

http://aquarebel315.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down