LadyQueen's Tutorial Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Want Candy (FTU) •Updated•

Go down

I Want Candy   (FTU)   •Updated• Empty I Want Candy (FTU) •Updated•

Post by ♦Aqua♦ Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:25 am

What you will need:

Paintshop Pro - I used version 9, but any version should work.

Tube of choice - I used the AMAZING artwork of Ismael Rac, which I purchased from AMI, under packs. Please do not use Ismael's artwork, without purchasing it from AMI!!!

Scrapkit - I used the adorable FTU kit by LadyQueen of LadyQueen's PSP Creations & JayLyn on their blog Scrap Addictionz, called Easter Candy. You can find all LQ & JayLyn's fab shares on their blog HERE. Please leave her some love if you download!! Thank you so much Hun!!

Mask - I used mask 198 by Vix. You can find Vix's awesome masks on her tut site HERE, under goodies. Please leave some love if you download. Thank you so much Hun!!

Font of choice - I used Comic Sans MS.

Filters Used:

Eye Candy 4000 - Gradient Glow

Xero - Radiance

Penta com - Dot & Cross

Open Vix's mask 198 in PSP and minimize. Open a 600 X 600 transparent canvas, floodfill white. Copy and paste paper 3. Layers - New Mask Layer - From Image - choose Vix mask 198 from dropdown list. Invert Mask data unchecked. Click Ok. Merge group.

Copy and paste jeweled frame 6, resize to liking. Drop shadow. Free rotate 45 right. Using magic wand, click inside frame. Selections - Modify - Expand by 8 - Copy and paste paper 8 - Selections - Invert - Hit delete on keyboard - Copy and paste closeup tube of choice, resize if needed - hit delete on keyboard - Selections - Select None. Arrange paper layer below frame layer and apply Penta.com Dot and Cross, settings below. Free rotate 45 right.

Arrange closeup below frame layer and apply Xero - Radiance. Settings below.

Copy and paste Glitterball, resize if needed. Move below closeup tube layer.

Highlight frame layer, copy and paste candy words, resize if needed. Free rotate 45 right. Drop shadow.

Open glass alpha beads (optional), use selection tool, and copy and paste letters of choice. I added I Want. Free rotate 45 right, add gradient glow fat 3.00 and drop shadow.

Copy and paste flowergem5, resize to liking, drop shadow. Place on left side of frame, duplicate layer - Image - Mirror. Merge flower layers together.

Copy and paste purple flower, resize to liking, drop shadow. Place on top of frame, duplicate layer - Image - Flip. Merge 2 layers together.

Copy and paste candy jar, resize to liking. Place on right side of tag. I added a paper backing to mine, optional. Using Selection tool, draw out a rectangel about the size of jar, add a raster layer and copy and paste paper of choice into selection. Erase bits that are outside of jar. Merge jar and paper layer together. Copy and paste pink bow, resize to liking and place on lid to candy jar. Drop shadow.

Copy and paste full tube, resize to liking, drop shadow. Place on left side of tag.

Add Copyright info, watermark & name. I used Comic Sans MS and added a black halo gradient glow.

Crop, if needed, save as png or jpg.

Thank you for trying my tutorial.

Written by AquaRebel315 on April 1, 2009. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely unintentional. Registered with TWI.

Art by Ismael Rac
Kit by LadyQueen & JayLyn/Scrap Addictionz
Code by Missy. Please do not remove!!

♦Aqua♦
♦Aqua♦
Admin

http://aquarebel315.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum