LadyQueen's Tutorial Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Denim Love (PTU)

Go down

Denim Love  (PTU) Empty Denim Love (PTU)

Post by ♦Aqua♦ Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:10 pm

I used the awesome artwork of Keith Garvey, which you can purchase from MPT. Please do not use this artwork without a license!!

I used the fab PTU kit Jessica called Myrie. You can purchase this kit from Jessica's store HERE. Thanks Hun!!

I used an awesome mask by Vix, supplied with Vix's permission. You can find Vix's site HERE, look on the goodies page for more of her awesome masks. Please leave her some love, if you download. Thanks so much Vix!!

Wordart and mask, you can download HERE.

FILTER USEDS:

Eye Candy 4000 Gradient Glow

Xero Porcelain

Font: Al Sandra, a pay font, so I can't supply it.

Ok, let's begin.

Open a 600 X 600 transparent canvas, floodfill white.

Copy and paste paper of choice, I used paper13. Apply Vix mask 266, merge group. Resize by 80%

and move to upper left corner. Duplicate layer, Image - Mirror - Image - Flip, merge down.

Copy and paste denimframe, resize, if needed and drop shadow. Using magic wand, click inside,

Selections - Expand by 5, copy and paste paper of choice, I used paper22. Selections - Invert - Delete

on keyboard. Copy and paste tube of choice - Hit delete on keyboard. Selections - Select None.

On tube layer, adjust hue and saturation - colorize - 0/0, drop shadow. Apply Xero Porcelain - Settings: 50 - 50 - 128 - 0 - 0 - 255.

Copy and paste tube, again. resize if needed and drop shadow.

Copy and paste elements of choice, resize and drop shadow. Open wordart, copy and paste where you want it. I added papers to mine and a gradient glow.

Add copyright info, watermark and name. I used Al Sandra and added a gradient glow. Save as png or jpg.

Thank you for trying my tutorial!!

Written by AquaRebel315 on December 28, 2008. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely unintentional... Registered with TWI on January 11, 2009.

Art by Keith Garvey
Kit by Scraps By Jessica
Code by Missy. Please do not remove!!

♦Aqua♦
♦Aqua♦
Admin

http://aquarebel315.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum