LadyQueen's Tutorial Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Days Gone By (PTU)

Go down

Days Gone By  (PTU) Empty Days Gone By (PTU)

Post by ♦Aqua♦ Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:18 pm

What you will need:

Paintshop Pro. I used version 9, but any version should work.

2 tubes from the same artist. I used Suzanne Woolcott, which you can purchase HERE. Please do not use this artwork without a license from Gorjuss Art!!

Scrap kit. I used the lovely PTU kit by Rachel, called Vintage Haze. Check out her blog, Captivated Visions for choice of stores. Thanks Hun!!

Mask 215b by Vix. You can check out her tut site for all her goodies, you can find that HERE. Thanks Hun!!

Template 46 by me.

Font of choice, I used Vivaldi.

Supplies - HERE (Template & mask)

Filters Used:

Penta com - Color Dot

FM Tools - Blend Emboss (This is a pay filter, but you can download a 30 day demo, and Blend Emboss is one of the filters that will continue to work after demo is up.)

Eye Candy 4000 - Gradient Glow

Open my template 46, shift D to duplicate. Close orginal. Delete credit layer. Highlight background layer, copy and paste paper of choice, I used paper15. Apply Vix mask 215b, merge group. Duplicate mask layer. On original Adjust - Blur - Gaussian blur - Radius 5.00.

Apply Effects - Texture Effects - Mosaic - Glass (Screenshot below.)

Duplicate layer, merge down.

On raster 7 - Selections - Select All - Float - Defloat - copy and paste paper of choice, I used paper12 - Selections - Invert - Hit delete on keyboard - Selections - Select None. Apply Penta.com - color dot SETTINGS: 90 - 2 - 255 - 255 - 255. (Screenshot below.)

Raster 2 - Selections - Select All - Float - Defloat - copy and paste paper of choice, I used paper08 - Selections - Invert - hit delete on keyboard - Selections - Selection None. Apply FM Tools - Blend Emboss (Default settings) Screenshot below. Apply once or twice, I applied twice.

Raster 3 - Selections - Select All - Float - Defloat - copy and paste paper of choice, I used paper06 - Selections - Invert - hit delete on keyboard - Selections - Select None.

Apply FM Tools - Blend Emboss, same settings.

Raster 6 - Selections - Select All - Float - Defloat - copy and paste paper of choice, I used paper05 - Selections - Invert - hit delete on keyboard - Selections - Select None.

On Raster 4 and copy - Selections - Select All - Float - Defloat - copy and paste paper of choice, I used paper07 - Selections - Invert - hit delete on keyboard - copy and paste tube of choice, resize if needed - hit delete on keyboard - Selections - Select None. Apply FM Tools - Blend Emboss to paper layer.

Raster 5 - Selections - Select All - Float - Defloat - copy and paste paper of choice, I used paper04 - Selections - Invert - hit delete on keyboard - Selections - Select None.

I added a gradient glow Fat - 3.00 to all paper layers except dotted line layer. Drop shadow.

Copy and paste remaining elements of choice, resize if needed and drop shadow.

Add Copyright info, watermark and name. I used Vivaldi. I added a gradient glow 3.0 fat and drop shadow.

Save as png or jpg.

Thank you for trying my tutorial...

Written by AquaRebel315 on January 15, 2009. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely unintentional... Registered with TWI.

Art by Suzanne Woolcott
Kit by Rachel/Captivated Visions
Code by Missy. Please do not remove!!

♦Aqua♦
♦Aqua♦
Admin

http://aquarebel315.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum