LadyQueen's Tutorial Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

•Punk Rock• (FTU) ♦NEW♦

Go down

•Punk Rock•  (FTU)  ♦NEW♦ Empty •Punk Rock• (FTU) ♦NEW♦

Post by ♦Aqua♦ Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:21 pm

What you will need:

PaintShop Pro, I used version 9, but any version should work.

Tube and closeup, I used a fab tube and closeup of the amazing Elias Chatzoudis. Which I bought
from MPT. Please do not use this artwork if you haven't the proper license!!

Scrap kit, I used an awesome FTU kit by Kimberly of Scrap Rebellion, called Punk Undone. Thanks
so much Hun Very Happy

Template 40 by Kimberly of Scrap Rebellion. Thanks Hun!

Mask of choice. I used mask 42 by Becky, I don't know where to link to, I think Becky's site is still
down. Any mask should work.

Font of choice, I used You Are Loved, which I got from dafont.

FILTERS USED:
EyeCandy 4000 - Gradient Glow
Xenofex 2 - Constellation (Optional)
Xero - Radiance
Xero - GreyScaler

Open Kimberly's template 40 in psp, Shift D to duplicate. Close original. Delete credit layer. Highlight
background layer, Selections - Select All - add a raster layer, copy and paste paper of choice into
selection. Selection - Select None. Open mask of choice in psp, minimize. Layers - new mask layer -
from image - choose mask from drop down menu. I used paper 12. Merge group.

Highlight L Glitter Square, I added a medium gradient glow in a color from the kit. I picked the green.
Drop shadow. 2/-1/40/5.00.

Highlight L. Square. Selections - Select All - add a raster layer, copy and paste paper of choice into
selection, I used paper 11. Selections - Select none. Highlight L. square - Selections - Select All - Float
- Defloat - Selections - Invert - highlight paper layer - hit delete on keyboard. Selections - Select None.

Do R. Glitter Square and R. Square the same way as the left ones.

Highlight glitter circle and add the medium gradient glow if you want too. Drop shadow (same as above).

Highlight Circle, Selections - Select All - Float - Defloat - Add a raster layer, copy and paste paper of
choice into selection, I used paper 8. Selections - Select None.

Copy and paste close up tube of choice, depending on the way it faces, you might have to mirror the
image like I did. Duplicate layer. On Original Adjust - Add Blur - Gaussian Blur (settings below) and
apply Xero - Radiance (settings below). On copy layer, change blend mode to hard light. Highlight
circle layer, Selections - Select All - Float - Defloat - Selections - Invert - Highlight each tube layer
and hit delete on keyboard.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Highlight Glitter shape layer and add medium gradient glow, same color you used before.

Highlight Shape - Selections - Select All - Float - Defloat - Add raster layer, copy and paste paper
of choice into selection ( I used paper 16) - Selections - Select None.
Copy and paste close up tube as a new layer, resize a couple of times if needed 90 smart size. Highlight
Shape - Selections - Select All - Float - Defloat - Selections - Invert - highlight tube layer and hit
delete on keyboard. Selections None. Apply Xero - GreyScaler (settings below) and change blend mode
to Luminance Legacy.

Photobucket

Highlight small circle Selections - Select all - copy and paste paper of choice, I used paper 3. Selections
- Select None. Highlight small circle again - Selections - Select All - Float - Defloat - Selections -
Invert - highlight paper layer and hit delete on keyboard. Change blend mode to Screen.

Copy and paste tube of choice. Resize if needed, fitting part that you want to show inside small circle,
duplicate layer. Change blend mode on original to soft light. On copy change to screen and lower
opacity to around 50. Highlight small circle, Selections - Select All - Float - Defloat - Invert -
highlight both tube layers and hit delete on keyboard. Selections None.

I deleted the pixel words and stars.

Highlight stars layer. Selections - Select All - add a layer, copy and paste paper of choice into
selection, I used paper 5. Highlight stars layer again - Selections - select all - float - defloat - invert -
highlight paper layer, hit delete on keyboard. Adjust - Add Noise (settings below) duplicate layer, on
copy add Xenofex 2 Constellation (Settings below).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Copy and paste tube of choice, see tag for placement, resize if needed and drop shadow.

Copy and paste ribbon4, resize by 80%. Duplicate layer. Move original below main tube layer. On copy,
drop shadow (2/-1/40/3.00) and erase parts of ribbon that crosses tube.

Copy and paste butterfly1, resize 70% 3 times. Drop shadow and sharpen. Free rotate 20 right.

Copy and paste wordart1, resize 80% twice. Drop shadow and sharpen. (See tag for placement)

Add copyright info and watermark. I used You Are Loved Font, size 48 black. After positioning name,
Selections - Select All - Float - Defloat - Modify - Expand by 3, add a layer and fill with color of choice,
I used the same green I had used for the glow's earlier. Add the same noise, used for the stars layer.
Drop shadow.

Crop if needed and save as png or jpeg.

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial. Thank you!

Written by Aqua on March 11, 2010. Registered with TWI. Any resemblance to another tutorial is
purely unintentional.

Scrap kit by Kimberly/Scrap Rebellion

♦Aqua♦
♦Aqua♦
Admin

http://aquarebel315.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down