LadyQueen's Tutorial Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Princess (now FTU kit)

Go down

Princess   (now FTU kit) Empty Princess (now FTU kit)

Post by ♦Aqua♦ Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:34 pm

What you will need:

Paintshop Pro, I used version 9, but any version should work.

A tube of choice. I used the fab artwork of Angie Monasterio, which you can purchase from CILM. Please do not use this art without a proper license from CILM!!

Scrap kit. I used the awesome PTU, now FTU kit by Jessica called Lisa. Which you can grab from Jess's blog HERE.

Template 22 and Mask 10 by SophisticatSimone, which you can download from her tut site HERE, under links then resource downloads.

Font of choice, I used Amaze.

Filters used:

Penta com - Dot & Cross

Eye Candy 4000 - Gradient Glow (Both are optional)

Open Simone's template 22 in PSP, shift D to duplicate. Close original. Delete credit layer.

On BG layer, copy and paste paper of choice, I used paper5. Apply Simone's mask 10, merge group. Resize by 110%. Apply Penta.com - Dot and Cross. Settings: 31 - 10 - 2

On hanger layer. Selections - Select All - Float - Defloat - Copy and paste paper of choice, I used paper14 - Selections - Invert - hit delete on keyboard - Selections - Select None. I added a Gradient Glow 3.00 Black Halo (optional). Drop shadow of choice.

Do remaining layers the same way.

Highlight mask layer, copy and paste frame4, resize, if needed and drop shadow.

Using magic wand, click inside frame - Selections - Modify - Expand by 5, copy and paste paper of choice, I used paper10 - Selections - Invert - hit delete on keyboard - Selections - Select None. Move paper layer below frame. Apply Penta.com Dot & Cross to paper layer. Same settings as before 31 - 10 - 2

Copy and paste remaining elements of choice, resize and drop shadow.

Add Copyright info, watermark and name. I used Amaze Font and added a gradient glow 3.00 Fat. Drop shadow.

Crop, if needed, and save as png or jpg.

Thank you for trying my tutorial...

Written by AquaRebel315 on January 8, 2009. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely unintentional...
Registered with TWI.

Art by Angie Monasterio
Kit by Scraps By Jessica
Code by Missy. Please do not remove!!

♦Aqua♦
♦Aqua♦
Admin

http://aquarebel315.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum