LadyQueen's Tutorial Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heaven Sent (FTU)

Go down

Heaven Sent   (FTU) Empty Heaven Sent (FTU)

Post by ♦Aqua♦ Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:33 pm

What you will need:

5 tubes by an artist, I used the amazing artwork of Elias Chatzoudis, which you can purchase from MPT. Please do not use this artwork without a license from MPT!!

Scrap kit, I used the lovely FTU kit by Rachel/Captivated Visions, called Pink Bouquet part of the Valentine Blog Train. You can download from her blog, HERE. Please leave Rachel some love if you download! Thanks Hun!!

Clouds are by Rainbow Coffi, I got them from PSP-Playground.

Supplies: HERE (Includes frames & mask 002 by me) Sandi's site is HERE, to download the bows. (I don't see the ones I used now, but any heart accent will work)

Filters Used:

Xero - Radiance

Eye Candy 4000 - Gradient Glow

Open a 600 X 600 transparent canvas, floodfill white. Open AquaRebel315 mask 002 in PSP and minimize. Copy and paste paper 03 onto canvas. Layers - New Mask Layer - From Image - choose AquaRebel315 mask 002 from drop down list. Invert mask data CHECKED. Merge group.

Pick a frame. Copy and paste onto canvas. Move up a little on canvas, check placement on my tag. I added a paper and texture to mine. You can do this by Selections - Select All - Float - Defloat - copy and paste paper 05 - Selections - Invert - Hit delete on keyboard - Selections - Select None. You can add texture by - Effects - Texture Effects - Texture and choose the one you like. Eye Candy 4000 gradient glow 3.00 Black Halo and drop shadow 1-1-50-3.00. Delete original frame layer.

Using magic wand, click inside one of the frames - Selections - Modify - Expand by 3, copy and paste tube, resize if needed - Selections - Invert - hit delete on keyboard - Selections - Select None. Arrange layer below frame. Do the other 3 parts of the frame the same way.

Merge tube layers together and apply Xero - Radiance SETTINGS: 75 - 50 - 128 - 255. Lower opacity to around 90.

Copy and paste confetti, resize and drop shadow 1-1-50-3.00. Arrange to above mask layer.

Copy and paste bouquet, resize and drop shadow 1-1-50-3.00. Place on lower right of frame. Rotate 15 degrees right. Duplicate layer. Image - mirror.

Copy and paste main tube, resize and drop shadow. 1-1-50-3.00

Copy and paste clouds and arrange to liking.

I added the words "Your Love is Heaven Sent", optional.

Add copyright info, watermark and name. I used The Nautigal Font and added a fat 3.00 Gradient Glow. Drop shadow 1-1-50-3.00.

Crop if needed, save as png or jpg.

Thank you for trying my tutorial. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely unintentional. Registered with TWI. Written by AquaRebel315 on February 3, 2009.

Art by Elias Chatzoudis
Kit by Rachel/Captivated Visions
Code by Missy. Please do not remove!!

♦Aqua♦
♦Aqua♦
Admin

http://aquarebel315.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum