LadyQueen's Tutorial Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrgh Me Hearties (PTU)

Go down

Arrgh Me Hearties  (PTU) Empty Arrgh Me Hearties (PTU)

Post by ♦Aqua♦ Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:37 pm

What you will need:

PaintShop Pro, I used version 9, but any version should work.

2 tubes of choice (tube and close-up work best) I used the amazing artwork of Keith Garvey, which I purchased from MPT. Please do not use this artwork without purchasing it from MPT!!

Scrapkit: I used the awesome kit by Laura of Laura's Designs, which you can find all the details on buying this kit from Laura's blog HERE. Thanks so much Hun!!

Mask 165 by Vix or one of your choice. You can find all Vix's awesome masks on her tut site HERE under goodies. Thanks so much Hun!

Font: I used Bahamas.

Filter Used:
Eye Candy 4000 - Gradient Glow (OPTIONAL)

A working knowledge of PSP, is helpful.

Open Vix mask 165 in PSP and minimize. Open a 700 X 700 transparent canvas, floodfill white.
Copy and paste paper of choice, I used paper LD_AMH_7. Layers - New mask layer - From image - Choose Vix mask 165 from drop down list. Invert Data Unchecked - Click OK. Merge group.

Copy and paste LD_AMH_Bracket 2, drop shadow of choice or the one I used 1-1-40-3.00. Using magic wand, click inside bracket frame - Selections - Modify - Expand by 5, copy and paste LD_AMH_Scroll - Invert - hit delete on keyboard - Copy and paste close-up (resize if needed) - Hit delete on keyboard - Selections - Select None. Move both layers below bracket frame layer. Highlight tube layer - Layers - Properties - select Screen. Duplicate layer, merge down.

Highlight Frame layer, copy and paste LD_AMH Grass1, resize 75%. Place on lower part of frame (See tag for placement.)

Copy and paste LD_AMH_Grass2, resize 75% five times. place on lower left hand side of bracket frame. Duplicate layer - Image Mirror. Merge Grass2 layers together.

Copy and paste LD_AMH_Grass3, resize 75%, three times. Place in the center of lower part of bracket frame.

Copy and paste LD_AMH_Skeleton, resize 75%. Drop shadow 2-2-65-5.00, sharpen twice. Image - Mirror. Place on left side of frame.

Copy and paste LD_AMH_Chest, resize 75%, four times. Same drop shadow as above.

Copy and paste LD_AMH_PirateClipArt3(Map), resize 75%, four times. Drop shadow.
Place on left hand top corner of frame.

Copy and paste LD_AMH_Skull2, resize 75%, twice. Drop shadow (2-2-65-5.00) sharpen twice. Place on right hand top of corner of frame.

Copy and paste LD_AMH_Barrell, resize 75%, twice. Drop shadow. Place on lower right hand corner of frame.

Copy and paste main tube, resize if needed. Image - Mirror. Drop shadow. See tag for placement.

At this time, I resized the tag 95% twice, making sure all layers is checked. Sharpen if needed.

Add Copyright info, watermark, and name. I used the font Bahamas. Added a fat gradient glow White 3.00. Drop shadow 1-1-40-3.00.

Crop, if needed, and save as png or jpg.

Thank you for trying my tutorial.

Written by Aquarebel315 on May 2, 2009. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely unintentional. Registered with TWI.

Art by Keith Garvey
Kit by Laura's Designz
Code by Missy. Please do not remove!!

♦Aqua♦
♦Aqua♦
Admin

http://aquarebel315.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum