LadyQueen's Tutorial Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

•Jai Ho• (PTU) ♦NEW♦

Go down

•Jai Ho•  (PTU)  ♦NEW♦ Empty •Jai Ho• (PTU) ♦NEW♦

Post by ♦Aqua♦ Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:33 pm

What you will need:

PaintShop Pro, I used version 9, but any version should do.

Tube and close-up of choice. I used a beautiful tube by Jose Cano.
Which I bought from MPT, please do not use this tube if you don't
have a proper license from MPT!!

Scrap kit, I used a lovely PTU kit by Jessica of Gothic Inspirations, called Jai Ho. I purchased it
from Just 4 Taggers,
you can check out Jessica's blog HERE for all her
stores. Thanks Hun, I love it.

Mask of choice, I used one by me which you can download from the Creative Misfits Creations Blog,
HERE.

Font of choice, I used Ephesis Rob, a pay font so I can't share it.

FILTERS USED:
Eye Candy 4000 - Gradient Glow
DSB Flux - Bright Noise
Xero - GreyTinter
Xero - Grey Scaler
Richard Rosenman - Scanlines
Penta com - Dot & Cross

Open a 650 X 550 transparent canvas, flood fill white. Open my mask or mask of choice in PSP and
minimize.

Selections - Select All, add a raster layer and copy and paste paper of choice into selection -
Selections - Select None. I used paper 10. Layers - New Mask Layer - From Image, chose mask
from drop down menu. Merge group. Apply Penta.com Dot & Cross (Settings below)

Copy and paste Frame mint 3, resize by 80% twice. I added a fat gradient glow white 3.0, drop
shadow (2/-1/50/5.00). Using magic wand, click inside of frame - Selections - Modify - Expand by
5, add a layer, copy and paste paper of choice into selection. I used paper 8. Move paper layer below
frame. Apply Richard Rosenman Scanlines (settings below) using a color from kit, I used #7D9A95.

Copy and paste close up tube of choice, resize once by 90%, move over to right hand side of frame,
duplicate layer, Image - Mirror, merge layer down. Apply Xero - Grey Scaler (Settings below), change
blend mode to Luminance Legacy and lower opacity to around 56.

Copy and paste same close up tube, center in frame. Duplicate layer, on original add Gaussian Blur
3.00 (screenshot below) and apply Xero - Grey Tinter (Settings below). Highlight Copy and change
blend mode to Luminance Legacy. Add drop shadow 0/0/50/5.00

Copy and paste tube of choice, depending on view of tube, I mirrored mine. Resize if needed, drop
shadow 2/-1/40/5.00.

Copy and paste Swirl Silver 2, resize 80% twice, free rotate 45% right. Add bright noise (settings
below). Drop shadow of choice or the one I used (2/-1/40/5.00). See tag for placement. Duplicate
layer - Image - Mirror - Image - Flip. Merge layer down. Arrange to above mask layer.

Highlight top layer, copy and paste Flower Pear Blossom Mint. Image - Flip. Resize 40%, drop shadow,
same as above. Sharpen and place on top right hand corner of frame.

Copy and paste Tag Heart Silver. Resize by 60%, drop shadow (same) and sharpen. place on the left
hand bottom frame, see tag for placement.

Copy and paste Bling Jewel 1, resize 45%, drop shadow (same), sharpen. See tag for placement.

Copy and paste Bottle Floral Mint, resize 60%. Drop shadow and sharpen. See tag for placement.

Copy and paste Jai Ho Wordart, resize 75%, drop shadow and sharpen. See tag for placement.

Add Copyright info and watermark. I added name using Ephesis (ROB) font and placed it on the heart
tag. Adding same drop shadow.

Thank you for trying my tutorial.

Written by Aqua on March 10, 2010. Registered with TWI. Any resemblance to another tutorial is
purely unintentional.

Scrap kit by Jessica/Gothic Inspirations

♦Aqua♦
♦Aqua♦
Admin

http://aquarebel315.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum