LadyQueen's Tutorial Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

•Gothic Princess• (PTU) ♦NEW♦

Go down

•Gothic Princess•  (PTU)  ♦NEW♦ Empty •Gothic Princess• (PTU) ♦NEW♦

Post by ♦Aqua♦ Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:41 pm

What you will need:

PaintShop Pro, I used version 9, but any version should work.

4 tubes of choice, I used the awesome artwork of Pin Up Toons. Which I purchased from CILM. Please do not use this artwork without the proper license from CILM!!

Scrap kit, I used the amazing PTU kit by Tamie of Addictive Pleasures called Gothic Princess. Which I bought from Just 4 Taggers.

Mask of choice, I used the fab Grunge Mask 2 by Rose, you can find it on the Creative Misfits Creations blog. Thanks Hun Smile

Font of choice, I used Nickley Normal you can download it HERE.

FILTERS USED:
EyeCandy 4000 - Gradient Glow
Texture - Texturizer
Xero - Porcelain
Xero - GreyTinter

Open a 600 X 500 transparent canvas, floodfill white.

Open mask of choice in PSP and minimize. On canvas, Selections - Select all - add a raster layer, copy
and paste paper of choice into selection (I used paper Cool - Selections - Select None. Layers - New
Mask Layer - From Image, choose mask from drop down menu, making sure invert data is unchecked.
Merge group. Apply Texture - Texturizer (Settings below)

Copy and paste Frame 2, resize by 75%, drop shadow 2/-1/50/5.00. Move up a bit on canvas, see tag
for placement.

Using magic wand, click inside each part of frame. Selections - Modify - Expand by 10, Add a raster
Layer, copy and paste paper of choice into selections (I used paper 3). Select None. Move paper
layer to below frame. Still on paper layer - Selections - Select All - Float - Defloat - Add a raster
layer and apply Mura Meisters Tone (Default Settings). Select None. Change blend mode to Hard light
and lower opacity to around 70.

Highlight Frame layer, using magic wand click inside one part of the frame - Selections - Modify - Expand
by 10, copy and paste tube of choice, resize if needed. Selections - Invert - hit delete on keyboard.
Select None. Move layer below frame, apply Xero - GreyTinter (settings below). Do the other 2 parts
the same way. Drop shadow on tubes 2/-1/50/5.00.

Copy and paste Box - Image - Mirror, resize 50% and drop shadow 2/-1/50/5.00. (see tag for placement.)

Copy and paste Jewel Rose, resize 50%, drop shadow (same as above), free rotate 30 left and place
on left hand lower side of frame (see tag for placement) Adjust - Sharpness - Sharpen. Duplicate
layer, Image - Mirror. Merge layer down.

Copy and paste Diamond Words, resize 50%, drop shadow (same). Place on left hand upper side of
frame. Adjust - Sharpness - Sharpen.

Copy and paste candle, resize by 65%, drop shadow (same) (See tag for placement)

Copy and paste cross, resize by 35%, drop shadow (same). Place on candle. Adjust - Sharpness -
Sharpen.

Copy and paste Rose 2, resize by 50%, free rotate 90 left. Drop Shadow (same). Duplicate layer -
Image - Mirror. (See tag for placement.)

Copy and paste Lips, resize by 50%, Adjust - Add Noise (Settings Below), Apply Eye Candy 4000 -
Gradient Glow (Settings Below) Drop Shadow (same).

Copy and paste Bow4, resize 40%, drop shadow (same), place on upper right hand side of frame.

Copy and paste main tube, resize if needed. Apply Xero - Porcelain (Settings below). Drop shadow 2/-1/50/5.00.

Add copyright info and watermark. For name I used Nickley Normal. In a color from kit, the dark
red, Added the same noise that I used above and a fat white gradient glow. Drop shadow 2/-1/50/5.00.

Crop if needed and save as png or jpeg.

Thank you for trying my tutorial.

Written by Aqua on March 12, 2010. Registered with TWI. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely unintentional.

Scrap kit by Tamie/Addictive Pleasures

♦Aqua♦
♦Aqua♦
Admin

http://aquarebel315.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down