LadyQueen's Tutorial Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make History (PTU)

Go down

Make History  (PTU) Empty Make History (PTU)

Post by ♦Aqua♦ Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:36 pm

What you will need:

PaintShop Pro, I used version 9, but sure it will work in any version.

5 tubes from the same artist. I used Keith Garvey, which you can purchase his artwork from MPT. Please do not use this artwork without a license from MPT!!

Scrap kit is an awesome PTU kit by Jessica, called Sugar Rush. You can purchase this kit HERE at Jess's store. Thanks so much Sweetie!!

Well behaved wordart by Sophisticat Simone, which you can download from her tut site HERE under links, then resource download then wordart. Thanks Hun!!

Mask 119 by Vix (supplied). Find all of Vix's awesome masks on her tut site HERE under goodies. Thanks Hun!!

My template 54.

Supplies HERE

Font of choice, I used Will & Grace, which you can find at dafont.

Filter used:

Eye Candy 4000 - Gradient Glow (Optional)

Open my template 54 in PSP, Shift D to duplicate, close original. Highlight background layer, copy and paste paper of choice, I used paper8, apply Vix's mask 119, merge group.

Highlight raster 7, Selections - Select All - Float - Defloat - copy and paste paper of choice, I used paper21 - Selections - Invert - delete on keyboard. Select None. Delete raster 7.

Do the remaining layers the same way, I added an outer bevel to the frames. Screen shot below.

**Before adding outer bevel to frames, make sure you do it before you select none.**

Make sure you are on the frame layer that you want to add the tube to, using magic wand, click inside frame, Selections - Modify - Expand by 2 - copy and paste tube of choice, resize if needed - Selections - Invert - delete on keyboard. Selections - Select None. Drop shadow tube and arrange below the frame.

Do remaining frames the same way.

Copy and paste Sophisticat Simone's wordart, resize, I added a gradient glow. Drop shadow.

Copy and paste remaining elements, resize and drop shadow.

Add copyright info, watermark and name. I used Will & Grace, added a gradient glow and drop shadow.

Save as png or jpg.

Thank you for trying my tutroial.

Written by AquaRebel315 on January 5, 2009. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely unintentional...
Registered with TWI.

Art by Keith Garvey
Kit by Scraps By Jessica
Code by Missy. Please do not remove!!

♦Aqua♦
♦Aqua♦
Admin

http://aquarebel315.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down