LadyQueen's Tutorial Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beauties In Bloom (PTU) •Updated•

Go down

Beauties In Bloom   (PTU)  •Updated• Empty Beauties In Bloom (PTU) •Updated•

Post by ♦Aqua♦ Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:46 am

What you will need:

PaintShop Pro - I used version 9, but this should work in any version.

2 Tubes of choice - I used the Amazing artwork of Ismael Rac, which you can purchase from AMI. Please do not use this Ismael's artwork without a license from AMI!!!

Scrapkit - I used the lovely PTU kit by Rachel of Captivated Visions, called Blooming. Please check out Rachel's blog HERE for details on buying this kit and all her others. Thanks so much Hun!! ~xx~

Frame - I used this fab mask by LadyQueen of LadyQueen's PSP Creations, which you can find her blog HERE. Please leave some love if you download!! Thanks so much Hun!! ~xx~

Mask - by Vix - Mask 160. You can find all Vix's mask on her tut site HERE under Goodies. Please leave Vix some love if you download!! Thank you so much Hun!! ~xx~

Font of choice - I used Century Gothic

Filter Used:

Penta com - Color Dot

Open a 600 X 600 transparent canvas, floodfill white. Open Vix Mask 160 in PSP and minimize. Copy and paste paper of choice, I used paper28. Layers - New Mask Layer - From Image - choose Vix's mask from dropdown list. Invert Mask Data UNCHECKED. Merge group.

Copy and paste LadyQueen Frame, resize to liking and drop shadow. Using magic wand, click inside both sides of frame. Selections - Modify - Expand by 8 - Copy and paste paper of choice, I used paper 09 - Selections - Invert - Hit delete on keyboard - Selections - Select None. Move layer below frame layer. Apply Penta.com - color dot. Settings in screenshot below.

Highlight frame, using magic wand click inside one side of frame - Selections - Modify - Expand by 8 - Copy and paste tube of choice, resize if needed - Select - Invert - Hit delete on keyboard - Selections - Selections None. Drop shadow and move below frame layer.

Do other side of frame the same way.

Copy and paste leaf06, resize to liking and drop shadow. Duplicate layer. Arrange to liking.

Copy and paste Doodle02, resize to liking. Drop shadow. Duplicate layer. Image - Mirror - Image Flip - Merge doodle layers together. Move to above mask layer.

Copy and paste Rosette01, resize to liking and drop shadow. See tag for placement. Duplicate layer - Image - Mirror - Image - Flip. Merge rosette layers together.

Copy and paste Wheel Barrow, resize and drop shadow.

Add Copyright info, watermark and name. I used Century Gothic and placed it on side of Wheel Barrow. Add drop shadow to name.

Crop, if needed, and save as png or jpg.

Thank you for trying my tutorial!!

Written by AquaRebel315 on March 22, 2009. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely unintentional!! Registered with TWI.

Art by Ismael Rac
Kit by Rachel/Captivated Visions
Code by Missy. Please do not remove!!

♦Aqua♦
♦Aqua♦
Admin

http://aquarebel315.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Beauties In Bloom   (PTU)  •Updated• Empty Re: Beauties In Bloom (PTU) •Updated•

Post by ♦Aqua♦ Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:47 am

And one for the frame maker Very Happy ♥️

Beauties In Bloom   (PTU)  •Updated• AR315_Rac_BeautiesInBloom_Reina
♦Aqua♦
♦Aqua♦
Admin

http://aquarebel315.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down