LadyQueen's Tutorial Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

•Vintage Elegance• (PTU) ♦NEW♦

Go down

•Vintage Elegance•  (PTU)  ♦NEW♦ Empty •Vintage Elegance• (PTU) ♦NEW♦

Post by ♦Aqua♦ Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:02 pm

What you will need:

PaintShop Pro, I used version 9 but any version should work.

Tube of choice, I used the gorgeous artwork of Jennifer Janesko.
Which I purchased from CILM. Please do not use Jennifer's artwork without
the proper license from CILM!!

Scrap kit, I used a lovely PTU kit by Tamie of Addictive
Pleasures. It's called Vintage Sweetheart. You can check Tamie's blog for stores she sells at,
HERE. Thanks Hun!

Mask, I used an awesome mask by Linda - maskLD36, which you can download from Creative Misfits Creations Blog, HERE. Thanks Hun!

Texture I used, is by me, you can grab it HERE.

Font of choice, I used Mea Culpa.

FILTERS USED:
Xero - Nostalgia
Xero - Porcelain
Xero - UltraViolet
Texture - Texturizer
EyeCandy 4000 - Gradient Glow

Open mask and tube in psp and minimize. Open texture and pick a color from kit or tube, adjust color
to that, minimize. I used the light pink in Tamie's kit.

Open a 600 X 500 transparent canvas, floodfill white. Selections - Select All - add a raster layer,
copy and paste paper of choice, I used paper 3. Selections - Select None. Layers - New Mask layer -
From Image - Choose mask from drop down menu, invert data unchecked. Merge group.
Selections - Select All - add a raster layer, copy and paste texture into selection. Apply Linda's mask.
Merge group. Change blend mode to Burn. Hide background layer and merge visible. Un-hide background.
Resize merged layer by 85% and move to the upper right hand corner. Duplicate layer. Image - Flip -
Image - Mirror. Merge layer down.

Copy and paste doodle, resize 50%, drop shadow 1/1/40/3.00. See tag for placement. Duplicate layer.
Image - Mirror - Image - Flip. Merge doodle layers together.

Copy and paste ribbonframe, resize 75%, drop shadow 1/1/40/3.00. Using magic wand, click inside
frame - Selections - Modify - Expand by 2, add a layer, copy and paste paper of choice into selection,
copy and paste tube of choice as new layer, resize if needed. Selections - Select None.
Highlight paper layer and apply Texture - Texturizer (Settings below) Apply Xero - UltraViolet (settings
below). Selections - Select All - Float - Defloat - add a raster layer, copy and paste sparkles into
selection - Selections - Select None.

Highlight tube layer, apply Xero - Nostalgia (settings below). Then apply Xero - Porcelain (settings
below). Duplicate tube layer, on copy set blend mode to Screen.

Copy and paste feather, resize 65%, drop shadow (same as above). Place on lower part of frame,
see tag for exact placement. Duplicate layer. Image - Mirror. Merge feather layers together.

Copy and paste perfume, resize by 45%, drop shadow (same as above). Place on the left hand side,
see tag for exact placement. Adjust - Sharpness - Sharpen. Duplicate layer, move copy to the right
hand side of frame. Merge perfume layers together.

Copy and paste rosesandleafs, resize by 40%, drop shadow (same as above). Place between the
perfume bottles. See tag for placement. Adjust - Sharpness - Sharpen.

Copy and paste clock, resize by 65% 3 times. Drop shadow (same as above). See tag for placement.
Adjust - Sharpness - Sharpen.

Copy and paste hearts, resize by 30%, Image - Mirror. Free rotate 25 right. Drop shadow
1/1/40/3.00 then again -1/-1/40/3.00. See tag for placement. Erase part of the cord to make it
appear as if it's hanging from the frame.

Copy and paste button, resize by 30%. Drop shadow (1/1/40/3.00). Adjust - sharpness - sharpen.

Add copyright info and watermark.

For name I used a color from the kit - font Mea Culpa. Size 48. Added noise 25% gaussian,
monochrome checked. Then added a fat white gradient glow 3.00. Drop Shadow, 2/-1/50/5.00.

Crop if needed, save as png or jpeg.

Thank you for trying my tutorial.

Written by Aqua on March 14, 2010. Registered with TWI.
Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely unintentional.

Scrap kit by Addictive Pleasures

♦Aqua♦
♦Aqua♦
Admin

http://aquarebel315.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down