LadyQueen's Tutorial Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winter Angel (PTU)

Go down

Winter Angel   (PTU) Empty Winter Angel (PTU)

Post by ♦Aqua♦ Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:32 pm

I used the beautiful artwork of Jessica Doughtery, which you can purchase from CILM. Please do not use Jessica's artwork without a license from CILM!!

The fab PTU kit by Laura/Cinnamon Scraps called Snow Princess, which I purchased from Designer Scraps - Living Large, Laura now sells at Sophisti-Scraps HERE.. You can find Laura's blog Laura/Cinnamon Scraps.

Mask 17 by SophisticatSimone, which you can find at her fab tut site SophisticatSimone. Look on link page for Resource downloads.

Font - JackieO

FILTER USED:

Eye Candy 4000 - Gradient Glow (Optional, used on name)

Open a 600 X 600 transparent canvas, floodfill white.

Copy and paste paper of choice, I used paper2. apply mask 17 by Simone, merge group. Duplicate mask layer, on original apply Effects - Mosaic - Antique, screenshot below.

On mask copy, resize by 95%.

Copy and paste frame7, resize by 90% and drop shadow.

Using magic wand, click inside frame Selections - Modify - Expand by 5. Copy and paste tube of choice, resize. Selections - Invert - Delete on keyboard - Selections - Select None. Drop shadow tube.

Copy and paste foldedribbon2, resize by 80% twice. Image - Flip and drop shadow.

Copy and paste lace2, resize by 90%. Arrange layer to below mask layers. I added a paper layer to lace. On lace layer, Selections - Select All - Float - Defloat, copy and paste paper of choice, I used paper4. Selections -

Invert - Delete on keyboard - Selections - Select None. Duplicate lace and merge down. Delete original lace layer.

Copy and paste flower4, resize by 60% and drop shadow.

Copy and paste snowflake1, resize by 65% and drop shadow. I erased top of ring on snowflake.

Copy and paste butterfly1, resize by 65% and drop shadow.

Add copyright info, watermark and name. I used JackieO and added a gradient glow. Save as png or jpg.

Thank you for trying my tutorial.

Written by AquaRebel315 on January 1, 2009. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely unintentional....
Registered with TWI

Art by Jessica Doughtery
Kit by Laura/Cinnamon Scraps
Code by Missy. Please do not remove!!

♦Aqua♦
♦Aqua♦
Admin

http://aquarebel315.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down